MISSION: Empowering Men & Women To Birth Forth Their Destiny & Purpose.
Empowering Men & Women To Fulfill The Destiny & Purpose God Has Planned For Them.
Click Below To Hear 24 Hours Of Worship Music:
Jeremiah 1: 5a (NIV)
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart."
Founder & Administrator Of The Birthing Pool Ministry Intl. - Prophetess Beverly Douglass.
Overseer Of This Ministry:
Apostle Ricci J Hausley Sr.
International Apostolic Prophetic Network (I.A.P.N)
Eagle's Nest Christian Fellowship International
501 West King Street
Phila., PA. 19144
Come Join Us Anytime You Are In The Area!!!
Guidelines must be followed even in the Kingdom Of God. We thank you in advance for your cooperation. We seek to glorify God in all that we do.
1. No Commercial Bloggers. You will be deleted immediately without notice. Please email me first (for approval) if you have any product that will help the people of God birth forth their destiny spiritually or in the marketplace.
2. The Blog Posts and Fornums are…Continue
Intercession is prayer that pleads with God on behalf of your needs and others needs. It involves taking hold of God's will and refusing to let go until His will comes to pass. Intercession is warfare, but the battleground is not on earth. Ephesians 6:12 says, "We are not fighting against humans. We are fighting against forces and authorities and against rulers of darkness and spiritual powers in the heavens above". Intercessory prayer takes place in the spiritual world where the battles for…Continue
This Word Was Given To Me On - 09/05/14
In the coming days the Prophets of God will be called on to speak words that will not be popular. Some words will not be received. But these will be words that will bring correction and spiritual alignment to the body of believers, to the government and to the people. God is bringing down the axe of correction and it will severe those things that are not like Him. Heed His word while you have eyes to see and ears to hear and a heart open to…Continue
But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.James 1:22
(Except from article)
When it comes to receiving that spoken word, don't let it fall in barren soil. We have to cultivate our hearts so that the word produces the expected fruit in our life. How do you do that? You do it the same way that you would care for natural ground that you've placed a demand of harvest on. The ground must be prepared, watched over and watered.
Steps on How to Watch Over the Word
I want to offer some quick tips to watching over the word on your life. It's my heart that when God speaks to you, you catch it and run with it to the finish line. A released word will bring you victory if you carry it all the way to its intended destination!
1. Position yourself to receive. I've found that hunger often attracts the word to your life. Of course there are times that the Lord will speak when you're not looking for it, but there is just something about hunger and desperation that gets Heaven's attention. Blind Bartimaeus stopped Jesus in His tracks because he was desperate and positioned to receive.
Have a heart full of expectation and desire for God's will on your life. You must also be careful not to rush ahead when you have no direction, running blindly, without the Father's guidance. Pray and trust in His direction!
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths. Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil. It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones. Proverbs 3:5-8
2. Catch the word. I always encourage people that receive a word to get it on paper as quickly as possible. Technology has really helped in this area as you can record what is being said or go back and watch a recorded service so that you can copy down what was said. I feel that writing a word down or at least having an audio file handy is the first step in us taking ownership of our part of it. Having it handy is important for another key I will discuss in a moment.
And the Lord answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it. For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry. Habakkuk 2:2-4
3. Watch over the word. When you receive a prophetic word, it is important that you are faithful to steward that word. Pray about it, read it, repeat it, and embed the word in your spirit! You must partner with the word over your life! The Greek word rhēma is used in Ephesians 6:17 and calls it the sword of the Spirit! When the enemy comes at you to bring doubt and hinder destiny on your life it is with this rhēma that you combat the devil! When the devil tells you that you will not, and cannot – remind him what the word says. Encourage yourself with the rhēma spoken over your life!
And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God. Ephesians 6:17
4. Take action on the word. Practically speaking, if God has called you to the nations and you don't have a passport – get one! When you receive a word from the Lord, there are certain natural things that you can likely start doing. If you've received a word that you will write a book that will minister to the multitudes, begin seeking the Lord and start writing! The chances are highly unlikely that you will have a case of published books show up on your doorstep if you never take action and start the first chapter. Sure, there are things that must happen in God's timing, but you cannot treat every word like an egg that you just sit on until it hatches. Sometimes we must take action! (Photo via publicdomainpictures)
Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.Ecclesiastes 9:10
5. Trust in the timing of the word. Let me be clear that I don't think it's always wise to receive a word and then run full bore the next minute to make it happen yourself. A prophetic word often carries with it an appointed time. When David was anointed king, he still tended the sheep for a season before taking the throne. I believe the Lord was training David during this time.
Do not despise a season of training as God will use it to establish you for where you are going. Be careful to not allow what you may think is a delay to get you discouraged and give up on what the Lord has spoken over you. Trust the Lord and in the timing of His word. He is faithful that spoke over you and is not slack concerning His promise!
So shall My word be that goeth forth out of My mouth: it shall not return unto Me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. Isaiah 55:11
If you are faithful to stewarding what God has said to you, it will be a blessing in your life as you watch the word become manifestation. Don't be a word groupie that fails to follow the first instructions and yet run to receive word after word, seeking the immediate thrill, but lacking the longevity that comes with being faithful to what the Lord has said before time. Instead, be like the faithful farmer – tilling, cultivating and watering what has been planted. Watch it grow in you and enjoy the harvest of seeing it come to pass!
Impact International Ministries of Bristol, VA
Jason Tanksley started in ministry after training and serving under his spiritual father Ryan LeStrange. As campus pastors, Jason and his wife Robin, lead Impact International Ministries of Bristol, VA, a growing and thriving revival Hub located in southwest Virginia. Jason has a heart to see purpose and destiny ignited in individuals and to see them burn with revival fire that will transform their families, cities and regions. Jason and his wife Robin have four children and reside in Bristol, VA.