MISSION: Lending Men & Women Support To Birth Forth Their Purpose.
Teaching & mentoring people to achieve all that God is calling them to in ministry, business & workplace. Providing A Resource Center.
Jeremiah 1: 5a (NIV)
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart."
Founder & Administrator Of The Birthing Pool Ministry Intl. - Prophetess Beverly Douglass.
Overseer Of This Ministry:
Apostle Ricci J Hausley Sr.
International Apostolic Prophetic Network (I.A.P.N)
Eagle's Nest Christian Fellowship International
501 West King Street
Phila., PA. 19144
Come Join Us Anytime You Are In The Area!!!
7) You Need To Hear What The Spirit Is Saying To The Church (Click On Title)
6) Pursuing God's Purpose For Your Life (Click On Title)
5) Spiritual Warfare Is Not........!!! (Click On Title)
4) Let Prayer Be Your Guide(Click On Title)
3) Possessing Your Portion Of the Promise Land (Click On Title)
2) Overcoming Discouragement (Click On Title)
Guidelines must be followed even in the Kingdom Of God. We thank you in advance for your cooperation. We seek to glorify God in all that we do.
1. No Commercial Bloggers. You will be deleted immediately without notice. Please email me first (for approval) if you have any product that will help the people of God birth forth their destiny spiritually or in the marketplace.
2. The Blog Posts and Fornums are…Continue
1. Alone, desperation and separation to Him."The Holy Spirit speaks to thirsty hearts whose longings have been awakened by the touch of God within them."—A.W. Tozer
2. Prevailing, contending prayer! "You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart" (Jeremiah 29:13). I won't let You go!
3. Our thoughts must remain on Him. God conscious practice of His…Continue
Words From The Birthing Pool Ministry: If you haven't seen the movie "War Room" go and see it. It will change your way of praying. When I saw this Prayer and Bible Reading Plan below I said this is an excellent way to begin. 21 days will create a habit, a habit you will never want to break.
Day 1. Read Isaiah 41 and 28:23-29. There is a bruising…Continue
God will always come in our greatest time of need! You will learn from the Emmaus Road experience that at your point of greatest need, you will encounter God. We desperately need to prepare ourselves for a new encounter with God. It was only after Moses stood before the burning bush of His divine presence and Isaiah stood before God's glory in the temple that they were set apart and commissioned for His purpose.
We need to pray for such a glory encounter that we too would be set apart to lead His people. We must never seek to lead the people of God without a fresh encounter with His presence like Moses. A man touched by His presence will pray as Moses prayed, "If Your presence does not go with us, we do not go." Our goal in prayer is to encounter Jesus and know Him more. It is not to just receive His blessing but to experience Him in a greater way.(Photo via Flickr)
When we come face-to-face with the Lord in prayer, it is to come face-to-face with the goodness and glory of God! Oh, to be a friend of God like Abraham and Moses were! Out of their intimate friendship with the Lord, they had a face-to-face encounter with Him (see Genesis 17:1; Exodus 33:11).
Why We Need to Encounter God
Here are some quotes from some of my most recent messages on why we need to encounter God!
• The power of God is in the encounter with His presence (see Acts 1:8). (Photo by Lillis Boyer "Embracing the Glory: Empowered From on High" via elijahshopper.com)
• An encounter with God comes so we can have what we need in revelation and power to set the captives free!
• We need a supernatural encounter with God because quite often an encounter with God's presence precedes our assignment. His manifest presence comes upon us in these experiences to empower us for the impossible.
• God reveals different aspects of His glory and nature to us so we are drawn into deeper friendship and communion with Him. This will help keep us hungry and pressing in for all the fullness of God, not just for our satisfaction, but ultimately so that He can work through us and cause others to know Him and be saved.
• An encounter with Heaven is an encounter with the Lord Jesus Christ!
• A true encounter with God will leave you hungry for more and provide the power for you to be changed.
• Without a true encounter with Jesus, all we will have is dead works, no passion, and religious form.
• The result and purpose of an encounter with God will be to "know this love that surpasses knowledge – that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God" (see Ephesians 3:19).
• We must pray for His power from a place of intimacy and worship. The overflow of our intimacy is key to flowing in the anointing.
• A supernatural faith encounter with God will give you a mission, task, or revelation!
5 Keys to Encountering His Presence!
1. Alone, desperation and separation to Him."The Holy Spirit speaks to thirsty hearts whose longings have been awakened by the touch of God within them." —A.W. Tozer
2. Prevailing, contending prayer! "You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart" (Jeremiah 29:13). I won't let You go!(Photo via Pixabay)
3. Our thoughts must remain on Him. God conscious practice of His presence. "One thing have I asked of the Lord, and that will I seek, inquire for, and insistently require: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold and gaze upon the beauty, the sweet attractiveness and the delightful loveliness of the Lord, and to meditate, consider, and inquire in His temple" (Psalm 27:4 AMP).
4. "Thou dost keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on Thee..."(Isaiah 26:3 RSV). We must learn to keep our thoughts on Him to encounter His presence.
5. The deeper we go in worship, the greater the encounter.
To be intimately acquainted with Him through intimacy is key to knowledge. We cannot know God without experiencing Him. We experience Him through His Word and prayer.
Fresh Fire USA
Todd Bentley: Healing evangelist, revivalist, and author, Todd Bentley is the founder of Fresh Fire USA. As a teenager, Todd, an alcoholic and drug addict, had a dramatic, life-changing encounter with the saving, delivering power of God. Today, Todd and his Fresh Fire team travel the world to lead the lost into the miraculous, delivered and set free, and launched into the reality of intimate relationship with Jesus. The passion of Todd's life and ministry to the nations is souls and to see others experience the transferable, tangible anointing of the Holy Spirit.